- Where is your corporate headquarters located?
Cray Business Plaza
100 Commercial Street
PO Box 130
Atchison, KS 66002-0130
Telephone: (913) 367-1480 or (800) 255-0302
- When was MGP Ingredients, Inc. founded?
1941 by Cloud L. Cray, Sr. MGP Ingredients, Inc. was incorporated on June 26, 1957.
- When did MGP Ingredients, Inc. go public and at what price?
MGP Ingredients went public on October 20, 1988 at an IPO price of $14.00 per share.
- Where is MGP Ingredients' stock traded?
MGP Ingredients is traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol MGPI.
- How can I invest in MGPI?
MGPI's common stock can be bought or sold through a stockbroker or financial institution that offers brokerage services.
- Does MGPI issue preferred and common stock?
Yes. MGPI offers common stock to all investors. Preferred stock is held by members of the Cray family and/or their designees.
- What is the CUSIP number for MGPI?
MGPI's common stock CUSIP number is 55303J106.
- Who is MGPI's stock transfer agent and how do I contact them?
Equiniti Trust Company
1110 Center Pointe Curve, Suite 101
Mendota Heights, Minnesota 55120
- Where are my stock certificates?
Many MGPI shareholders hold their stock in "Street Name" (i.e. their broker) and do not receive stock certificates. If you would like to request that a stock certificate be mailed to you, contact your broker or Equiniti Trust Company.
- Does MGPI pay a cash dividend?
Yes, depending on approval by the Board of Directors. However, dividends are not necessarily declared on a regular basis.
- Does MGPI have a direct stock purchase plan?
No, MGPI does not have a direct purchase plan. Shares of MGPI can be purchased through your stock broker or stock purchase service of your choice.
- What is MGPI's fiscal year?
The Company's fiscal year begins on January 1 and ends December 31. By quarter:
First Quarter: January 1 through March 31
Second Quarter: April 1 through June 30
Third Quarter: July 1 through September 30
Fourth Quarter: October 1 through December 31
- Who is MGPI's Independent Auditors?
1000 Walnut Street, Suite 1000
Kansas City, MO 64106-2162
- I own MGPI shares. Who can help me with my account?
Contact the transfer agent at (800) 884-4225, or the MGPI Corporate Secretary at (800) 255-0302 – Toll free in United States, Puerto Rico and Canada, and (913) 367-1480 – All other locations
Contact the broker firm from which you receive an account statement regarding your MGPI shares.
- Where can I get access to MGPI's Financial and other SEC reports?
Please go to our website section entitled SEC filings.
- Who are the members of MGPI's Board of Directors?
Please see the list and biographies of our Directors in the Board of Directors section of the MGPI website.
- What are the Committees of the Board of Directors and does each Committee have a written charter?
The Board of Directors has the following standing Committees: Compensation and Human Resources, Audit Review, and Nominating and Governance. All members of the Committees are independent Board members. The Charters for each of these Committees can be found at in the Corporate Governance Section of MGPI's website.
- What is the GICS Code for MGPI?
Industry Group: 3020 – Food, Beverage & Tobacco
Industry: 302010 – Beverages
Sub-Industry: 30201020 – Distillers & Vintners
- Can I get a tour of a manufacturing plant?
Due to safety and security considerations, our plants are not open to the public.